Wednesday, October 24, 2018

JoyCimino.com Digital Marketing and More Customer Spotlight: HippieChick Noms

Thank you, HippieChick Noms, for the opportunity to design your logo and booth banner. What a fun client to work with and what AWESOME natural, whole food, plant-based granola. Yum! They also offer other homemade, healthy, and delicious food items and are available for catering as well. Check them out on Facebook. 

As many of you know I design and sell custom t-shirts and apparel and have a Facebook page JKS Designs (if you haven't checked it out yet, be sure to and like my page...and of course sharing is always appreciated). Did you know I also have over 25 years in the graphic/print/web design and digital marketing business and offer a wide range of marketing services? I am available on a project-by-project basis and also on a part-time and/or contract basis on site or remotely should your company have marketing needs but you don't need a full-time staff member. Consulting services also available.

I'd love to help you with your next project no matter how big or small! Visit my new website, JoyCimino.com, to learn more about me and what services I offer. 

HippieChickNoms Logo and Banner Design from JoyCimino.com

No comments:

Post a Comment