Thursday, November 8, 2018

My Very Own Dory: DCIS Day 6 Years Later 11.8.18

Six years ago today, I received the news that would change my life forever. Lots of thoughts go through my head this time of year, especially today and the days that follow: where I was then, where I am now, and all the days, weeks, and years in between. Rather than make some long, lengthy post, I decide to share a special "gift" I received back in August instead…a logo designed by a childhood friend  given to me after a post I made on Facebook (a post which mysteriously happened to appear in my feed today as I was typing this…things that make you go hmmmm….). To say I was touched is an understatement and I can't wait to see what the future holds for me and my very own Dory so what better message to share to today but that none of us are promised a tomorrow so what to do when given a choice? Live, laugh, be kind, love like crazy, and just keep swimming. 🐠❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment