Monday, January 12, 2015

What your friends with cancer want you to know (but are afraid to say)

Original image: Flickr, Justin Sewell
You may or may not have seen the post below before. If you haven't, I encourage you to read it sometime. If it's been awhile, perhaps take a moment to read it again. The author gives a very honest and very accurate perspective of what it's like to be on the fighting side of this horrible disease. Even though I am a survivor myself and can relate, it has served as a good reminder as I've watched the people I care about fight their battles. Perhaps it'll help you sometime as well while someone you know or care about: a co-worker/friend/loved one battles cancer or some other life-threatening disease.
 
Link: What your friends with cancer want you to know (but are afraid to say) by Kim Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment