Thursday, May 17, 2018

Who's one year old? This guy!

My adorable grandson celebrated his first birthday with a trip to the zoo and a birthday party over the weekend. His party was dinosaur themed and they used my son's dinosaurs I saved all these years from when he was little as decorations. Sometimes it pays to be a "saver." LOL. It was such a cute idea!

My daughter-in-law wanted a "one-a-saurus Rex" shirt for him to wear on his special day so his nona (me) was happy oblige. With my storefront Just Keep Swimming/JKS Designs on Customized Girl, I was able to put my design on the exact style and color she wanted.

Isn't he just adorable? Definitely the cutest one-a-saurus Rex I've ever seen.

Need a special design for your "one-a-saurus" Rex or other special event? I would love to help! Message me for more information.

#happybirthday #oneasaurusrex #jksdesigns

Don't forget to check out more designs available at JKS Designs on Amazon and Just Keep Swimming/JKS Designs on Customized Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment