Saturday, June 2, 2018

Flat Joy ready to go: Race for the Place 2018 eve

"Flat Joy" all ready (I think LOL) for tomorrow's Race for the Place, 5k & 1 Mile Walk/Run supporting The Gathering Place complete with my "unstoppable hope" running socks. Now I just need to decide what headband to wear. LOL As it turns out, TGP chose purple for their shirt this year and a few months ago, not knowing this, I chose purple for mine because purple is the color of hope. Hmmm...and LAST year I chose blue because it was Elijah's favorite color, it also happens to be the color of Dory, AND it also happened to be the color TGP chose for their shirts, too. Double hmmm....could this mean good race ju-ju? I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Donations will be accepted through the end of June. Visit my personal race page here for more information.

#justkeepswimmiingandrunning #nevergiveuphope #touchedbycancer #racefortheplace #thegatheringplace #facingcancerembracinglife

Complete with "unstoppable hope" socks

Which bandana to wear?? Decisions decisions....

Love that TGP used purple for their shirts this year, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment