Wednesday, April 4, 2018

JKS Designs Now on Amazon!


I am very excited to announce that JKS (Just Keep Swimming) Designs is now "open" for business on Amazon. Currently I am limited to a handful of designs and shirt styles but as my brand grows in popularity, so will my offerings. =)

First up is my "This Town" t-shirt that incorporates a stylized version of Paul Cimino Photography / Skyland Media's cityscape (used with permission, of course) with the tag line "This town is my town," a familiar phrase to anyone who grew up on the North Coast. T-shirt colors coordinate with Cleveland sport teams so you can wear this unique design while you cheer on your favorite team or just want to show off your pride of being a Clevelander. Sizes available in men's, women's, and youth sizes. It's also Amazon Prime eligible.

Get one for yourself or the favorite Clevelander in your life today.



No comments:

Post a Comment