Thursday, May 8, 2014

Interesting Article on Hydration

This was a very interesting article on hydration and how men's and women's needs differ so I thought I would share.

Are the Hydration Rules Different for Women

When I was doing the fitness challenge group last month, one of the "posts of the day" was about eliminating sodium from our diets; not just eliminating chips, pretzels, and high sodium foods, but leave salt out of recipes, don't use it to enhance the flavor of your food, etc. so reading the comment about how women should consume a little bit of salt before a good workout kind of caught my eye. If what the article says is true, I just might have to get myself a bag of Ruffles to eat before my next run. That counts, right? =O)

In all seriousness, I thought it was a good article and worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment